CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Technology

Ok, here's the deal. I honestly wanted to write everyday about something that I'm thankful for. And then it happened. Out internet was completely out for the entire weekend. It drove me nuts. So that's why I'm thankful for technology. I never realized how much I relied on it.

Of course I have my Facebook that I check everyday, e-mails, blogs, etc. But I never realized how much I use it for everything else. Much of my life revolves on the internet. If I don't need something.. Oh, let me google it. Oh, I want to know what the weather's going to be for the week.. Let me check my weather app on my computer, that runs off the internet. Even contacting my family. I use Skype all the time! But there was none of that either!

So I am SOOOOO thankful for modern technology, specifically the internet, that helps me get through my days. :)

No comments: