CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Meyers

I'm so thankful for the Meyer family. They have been such an amazing family to live/work with. They have 3 children that I watch. Kaitlin, and the twins, Joseph and Benjamin.

I moved down to Arizona after getting a call from Mary asking if I was interested in nannying. I was so excited. I had always wanted to nanny and I knew it would be perfect! So I packed myself up and drove down to Arizona. I've been here for a little over a month now and other than the whole working 24/5 (I get Saturdays and Sunday "day" off) it's been great. Mary and I are a lot a like, and we get along great.

They have made me feel so welcome here, as if I'm really a part of their family. We always have good conversations, and have actually had multiple conversations about the church. Will it ever turn into something more? Who knows. But.. I have tried to plant a little seed in Kaitlin. At nights, when I put her down, we always sing "Popcorn Popping". She loves it! I've also introduced her to "Once There Was a Snowman", but it's just not as effective when the girl has never seen snow. :)

But here's to the Meyers: Mary, Dan, Kaitlin, Joe and Ben, I love you all and I'm so thankful for everything you have done for me!

(Hopefully I'll get pictures of them soon.)

No comments: