CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sleeping Babies

Ok. So technically for me, it's not Tuesday anymore, but it is in California still.. so this will still count!

Today I am SO thankful that the babies slept well today. Mary was out of the house and it was up to myself and Elisa (one of the other nannies) to fend for ourselves with the 3 kids. It's not so bad if you have just the twins, or just Kaitlin. It's the combination of both.

So, where Kaitlin is still more comfortable with Elisa, I was on baby duty. They were waking up alternately for a while, but then there was silence. No baby was crying. Kaitlin wasn't crying. It was a true napping house. the babies slept almost 2.5 hours, as well as Kaitlin. Elisa and I were able to sit and actually have time to ourselves!!! This never happens I tell you. Not during the day at least.

So we had some girl time watching Dear John and enjoying our lunch with no distractions. I can only hope for more days like this!

1 comment:

Jandi said...

Amen to sleeping kids. Agreed on the family post too. YOUR family is the best! So nice to see what you are thankful for daily. What a great reminder to ALL of our many blessings.