CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Sister

I am so thankful for my sister and her family. As you know now, I'm in Arizona and I wasn't going to be able to go home for Thanksgiving or for Christmas. Now don't get me wrong, I love spending it with family, but I figured it would be better for me to save the money than to try and fly back for a few days. And I also figured, I'm a big girl, I can handle a couple holidays without being home.

And it's true, I can but man was I excited when I found out my sister would be moving to Arizona and would be here for Thanksgiving and Christmas!! I spent both holidays with her last year and I had a fantastic time. So this year I decided that I'd see if we could do it again.. and what do you know, we are!

So tomorrow I will be driving up to Phoenix to spend time with my sister and all of her family and in-laws. It may not be all of my family, but I love and appreciate her letting me have a little getaway to see them. :)

No comments: