CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Miss Idaho..





So, as I said before, I went to Miss Idaho and guess what... I WON!! Ok.. so I didn't even make top ten.. but hey, I can totally say I'm friends with Miss Idaho. It was so awesome. I've never meant so many awesome girls at one time. All of them were so talented and amazing, and I wish I could have taken them all home with me. 

And once again, I just want to say thank you for everyone that was rooting for me. Evidently there are other plans in store for my life, and I'm ready to take on the challenges. 


(By the way, the  beautiful blonde that looks flawless is the one that won!)

5 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Way to go Kaytlin! That is awesome that you were able to participate in something like that. Oh, and you are WAY cuter than the winner... :) What were they thinking!?

So what is your next adventure? My sister is waiting for you at BYU-I!

Kaytlin said...

Thanks.. Whether I agree with you or not.. who knows.. :)

But I actually found out that I don't have to take a class at a community college so I'll be headed up there as soon as I can get there!! :)

Jandi said...

Congrats Kate! We are proud of you. We want to see some more pictures. You look beautiful. So, what now? Maybe Colorado? Love you -

Kaytlin said...

I'll try to get more pictures up soon.. But I don't have to go to TVCC anymore.. so I'll be heading up to BYU-I as soon as I can.. I'd love to go to Colorado.. But no money. :)
love you too!

The Laws said...

Man Kaytlin, that sounds like so much fun..what an awesome experience...and tell Jandi it's time for her to start a blog!