CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


Well today is my mom's birthday, and let's just say it's been a good morning. We woke up and played tennis. Now if any of you know us and tennis, let's just say that it's not the most coordinated game you'll ever see.. I think we get more exercise going and getting the balls that have gone off the court then the one's we hit back and fourth. 

But I just want to say that there is no other woman better than my mom. She puts so much time and effort into her family. She will drop everything she's doing and help out. She has helped me so much with this pageant. There's no way I could have done this without her, she's spent so much money and time on me in the last couple months that I have no idea how I'll ever be able to make it up to her. I guess the only thing I can do right now is let her know how much I appreciate her. 

I love you mom!

1 comment:

Justin and Stacey said...

Kaytlin...Love the new blog! Now I can see what you are up to! Is your pageant coming up soon? Kara told me you were doing one. Good luck with that and I can't wait to see pictures!