CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Cleaning..






So for about the past three days, I have spent my precious time doing something that desperately need to be done. I cleaned my room. Now, the reason why I decided to clean my room was because for about the past 4 months I've been sleeping in the living room on the couch. I've realized that I needed to start getting to bed earlier which wasn't working because I was up all night on the computer or I was watching T.V. So I knuckled down and got it done. But like I've told my mom, I'm not the type of person who can just pick up the clothes off the floor. I have to do all the laundry, clean out all the stuff that's piled up, reorganize the closet, clean out my drawers, vacuum, dust, etc. So I finally got it done.. and I've put up some pictures of the finished project. Let's just say that I'm definitely proud of this accomplishment, and I always forget how dang comfy my bed is!

And the picture that I took of the block saying, I made sure was the focal point on my window seal because it's something that I think will help me get through the day!  :)

3 comments:

Jandi said...

Well done. You do me proud. I always love a good cleaning session. Too bad I don't live closer, I could join in the fun. Love your new blog. Thanks for keeping all of us outsiders up-to-date. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. (Hopefully!) Love ya -

Kaytlin said...

I learned it from the best!! =D Why do you say hopefully?? You guys aren't bailing on us are you?? ;)

The Laws said...

Which room are you in these days...my guess is downstairs...am I right??