CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Boys boys boys.. And a photoshoot

I've thought about looking back on my blog and reading about how many times I've talked about boys. But I decided not to, and I'll still write about them. I feel like there is a pattern in my life when it comes to boys, me, and being here at school. Last semester I was having my own little pity party because boys weren't interested in me.

I decided to get over and make the best of it. And that's precisely what I did. I have been probably the happiest I've been in the longest time. I'm where I want to be in my life and it feels great.. and then boys happen. I mean I'm still extremely happy but it always seems that mid-spring semester boys flock. It's not like one guys comes around.. they come in groups.. Without getting into too much detail, let's just say that this well be an interesting next month or so! :)

And on a little side note, my friend Johnathan has been trying to start up a little photography business so he asked if I could do some portraits for him.. Here they are!

1 comment:

Jandi said...

Cute pictures Kate! Smart guy to ask you. Nothing looks better in a portfolio then a pretty girl!! Sounds like I need to talk to you again. What is going on with you? Sounds like good happy news though. Call me sometime...