CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

To My Mom

Today is my mom's birthday. I absolutely love my mom. I'm so glad I was able to see her this past weekend. But I wanted to write a few of my favorite things about her.
  • She has always been one of my biggest supporters. She has been to so many games and performances, there's no way I could have done it without her.
  • She's so patient. I probably wasn't the easiest teenager, and I know that. She definitely had to have a lot of patience to deal with me.
  • She is an amazing example. She has always lived the life that I aspire to have when I grow up.
  • Last but not least, she has become one of my best friends. I always used to find it so weird that my sister and my mom were so close. My sister said that if she could have a trip to anywhere and could take one of her best friends, she said she'd take our mom. I laughed at that, but the more I've grown closer to her, the more I realize that I feel the same way.
So here's to my mom..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! Your mom is AMAZING! I'm a little late...but Happy Birthday Sue!

Sue said...

Sure, make me cry!