CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mother's Day/Weddings!

I was able to go home for Mother's Day and I had a blast! It was nice to go home and be with family. It's amazing how much more you appreciate the time you get to spend with your family when you grown up and leave the nest.

I know I don't always spend as much time as possible with them when I'm home because there are also friends that I like to go hang out with. But the time that we do spend together is awesome.

Not only was it Mother's day, but it was also my best friend Jordan's wedding. I've never had a friend get married before that was very close to me, so it was an interesting experience to see my best friend walking down the aisle. I got a little choked up as I watched her look into the face of the man that she was in love with. She was so happy, and I hope nothing but the best for her!

I was also able to spend some time with some friends that I've missed greatly. We got together both Friday and Saturday night, had some barbecue, played some pool and watched some movies! I had a great time, and I can't wait for this weekend when I head down again!

(I was also able to get some good pictures of me with my parents. I don't know the last time I got pictures with my dad, but I have some now!)

Jed and I went four-wheeling

(I know these upcoming ones are on my sidebar, but I like them)


No comments: