CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Life decisions

Trying to decide what to do with my life is definitely taking a toll on me. I’m so confused on what I want to do with my life right now. After this semester I’m off-track which means that I have to decide where I will be. I don’t want to go home because there’s nothing there for me anymore other than my family. The job market is non-existent and I have no desire to be there for any length of time. I would love to go back to Milwaukee and live with Kara and her family and work at the corporate office again, but there’s no guarantee that there is a job for me there anymore. Then I have the option of studying abroad. When I come back there is no one here for me. My best friend/roommate, Brennan, for the past two years is leaving to go to Weber. My other roommate is getting married, and I just see myself as having nothing holding me back. Then again, do I just want to study abroad or would I rather take my summer and just travel abroad. See the world! There are so many options and I never realized how stressed I get when I actually talk about it with someone. But I know, that if I keep doing what I’m supposed to and I put my trust in the Lord, he will guide me to what I’m supposed to do.

No comments: