CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Trip to the Zoo!!

I absolutely love the Zoo. I always have, and I'm pretty sure I always will! I've been to a few different zoos: San Diego, Milwaukee, and the only one really within driving distance, the Boise Zoo!! 

So, about a week ago, Tyson and I were having the hardest time figuring out what to do. Both of us are pretty indecisive which makes for a hard time planning different activities. (Neither one of us cares what we do, so it's almost like pulling teeth for us to make decisions.) Anyways, so I was spending hours trying to think of something fun we could do. So I chose the zoo, inexpensive, yet strangely exhilarating!

We had the funnest time there, (yes.. I know, funnest isn't a word), except for the fact that the animals that I wanted to see the most weren't there. The big ones: Hippos, elephants, lions, the African animals. Well we found out that they were actually redoing the habitat for all those animals, so they wouldn't be there until October. So we were left looking at smaller ones, and yet, I still had a blast.. 

I think the funnest part was seeing the tigers pretty up close and personal, and then of course the photo shoot!! 

(Here's a sneak peak of our day at the zoo!)

Lions..

and elephants..

and gorillas...

OH MY! ;)

On the way home.. 

1 comment:

The Laws said...

We are zoo lovers too!! We try to go a couple times a year!