CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

And the verdict is........

I'm going to the "Burg" in January!!!!! :)  So last you heard, I was still waiting around to hear what track I was going to be on for BYU-I, and so this past week I found out that I'll be going there the Winter/Summer track.. It's going to be freezing!!! But I guess it's a good thing that I'm a big fan of coats, sweaters, and scarves!

I thought I'd include a picture of some of the kids up there during winter so you get an idea of what it's like there!

Ok, so I just found those images on the internet.. but I'm pretty sure they're not as unrealistic as they may seem.. haha.. :)


6 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

That's what track my sister, Whitney is on. You guys have to find each other!

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm so excited. When we were there this summer Steve asked, "Why didn't we ever stay in Rexburg for the summer, it's beautiful this time of year." That it was..winter on the other hand not so fun, but you'll get used to it. Just a couple more months, have you arranged housing?

Jandi said...

Whoo-Rah! I am so excited for you -- You are going to be so GREAT for Rexburg! Look out men, here comes the available catch of the year ;)!!

Kaytlin said...

well for all of you that have responded so quickly.. hah..

I put in my application for Autumn Winds, now I just have to put in my payment, and Stacey.. I'll try to find your sister.. hah.. we might just be the next generation! :)

The Laws said...

Yahoo!! My 19-year-old sister (in law) is headed over there next week. Her husband is starting in January too. Have fun!!

The Laws said...

Yes we do get told all the time that we need to post a picture of us, but it's hard to get a picture of us when we're the ones always taking pictures!! I'll work on it though!!