CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh Rexburg

Rexburg is seriously such a tease. Like so many guys here, it likes to make you think it's all warm (hot) and awesome.. and then you see it for what it truly is.. a cold desolate (hearted) place (person). So, that might be a joke, I haven't really found guys like that here. They're actually all pretty nice. But Rexburg still teases. It makes you believe that Spring actually has a chance to show through, and then it freezes over in a bed of cold, white, frozen water.

Yesterday, was that day. It looked like a bit of a stormy day, but nothing that looked too bad. As I sat in my work office, I looked out the window and saw a flurry of hellacious snow. It was going in all directions causing havoc to the poor students that were left outside to walk in it. When I got done with work. I put on my hood, and headed out. With snowflakes the size of 1/2 dollars, it took approximately 5 flakes to completely ruin what used to be my straight hair. I walked into my apartment, looking like a wet dog, put my bag down and went straight into the bathroom. I wrung my hair out and continued to blow dry and straighten it.

Dang you Rexburg..

I suppose one of the things that make going through days like this worth it, is to capture days like this...


* I suppose I'll put up with you.. for now.


No comments: